FACTORS THAT ENHANCE HARVEST IN THE COVENANT (Joel 1:11)
To understand what to do in addition to sowing, tithing and giving in order to guarantee quality harvest. This is because people have complained that inspite of their sowing and giving, the harvest is delayed.
- What to do to avoid wastage and perishing of our harvest.
The covenant of supernatural supply is a spiritual operation that requires different systems for optimal functioning. Covenant of supernatural supply is like a car that has different systems put together… the metallurgical system- body, engine, electrical system etc. All of these must work together for result to be achieved. There is no one part that is not important. A good engine without a functional break system is a disaster about to happen. A seed for sowing requires good soil, sunlight and moisture, then it develops. In the same vein, all spiritual seeds require certain factors to get to maturity. Moris Celulo says all truth are parallel.
WHAT ARE THE FACTORS THAT ENHANCE THE HARVEST IN A COVENANT
- Attitude of joy and praise. You are a giver, a tither and a seed sower yet your harvest is not guaranteed. Why? Because joy and praise are withered in the heart of men.
- The right confession. It is possible to be a good sower but a bad talker. A man shall eat good of the fruit of his lips. PROV. 13: 2. Faith for the harvest. Romans 14: 23. Whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
- The right mindset. You cant think like a pauper and reign like a king. You must have a right mindset on the pathway to your financial opening. Prov. 21: 5.
- The lifestyle of diligence. Lazy and selfish lifestyle does not secure a future. The man who loves money does not have any business with God. Money is a legal tender that is only required here on earth. We don’t need money in heaven; but here on earth.
- The virtue of patience. Patience is the gap between the seed and the harvest.1. ATTITUDE OF JOY AND PRAISE.
You are a giver, a tither and a seed sower yet your harvest is not guaranteed. Why? Because joy and praise are withered in the heart of men. Joel 1: 11-12., Psalm 126:5. Psalm 67:5-6, Isaiah 9:3.
- Joy and praise are irrigators and fertilizers of the seed unto the harvest. Joy waters the seed, praise fertilizes the seed. Seed without joy and praise is like seed without water and fertilizer. Have you been watering and fertilizing your seed?
- The drying up of praise and joy in your heart is the drying up of your seed and harvest. Whatever dries up your praise and joy dries up your harvest. A sad man or a man who grumbles while giving cannot expect a bountiful harvest.
- Joy and praise are cycles of the harvest. Put it differently, joy and praise are harvest tools, they are instruments for harvesting. For you to be devoid of joy and praise is to be devoid of harvest tools. Every temptation to lack joy is a temptation to empty handedness. No man ever harvest in sadness. Even a farmer sings while harvesting…because harvest brings smile to farmers.
- What you do with your praise determines what the earth does with your harvest. The word of God says ‘Let the people rejoice and then the earth shall yield her increase’. The increase of the earth is connected to the joy of men. If you release your praise, then the earth will release your harvest. When money enters into the hands of a man and he releases the seed in praise, in joy, then the earth shall release your harvest for you. Depression, ingratitude and murmuring are seed and harvest killers. There are dangerous but depressed and murmuring givers. Each time you release your seed with sadness, your hand is empty. God is too faithful to fail. He is too dependable to be deceived. He cannot change because he is a covenant keeping God.
- FAITH FOR THE HARVEST.
Romans 14: 23. Whatsoever is not of faith is sin. Psalm 27: 13. Mark 4: 26-28. No farmer organises a prayer conference for the seed to grow. The mystery of seed germination to the point of harvest is in the hand of God. Heb 11: 17-18. Abraham believed that he cannot loose Isaac. That was why he told his servants ‘we shall go and come back’. We are still identifying with struggle because our giving is not done in faith. (1 Corinth 9:10). The moment a man’s faith is swallowed, that man has become a living corpse.
- Believing is seeing…in the world, they say ‘seeing is believing’. What you believe determines what you see in life. What you are yet to see is what you are yet to believe. If you believe that God will make of you, a financial wonder this year, so it shall be. The just shall live by faith. Each
time you package your tithe and offering, there must be solidity of mind that you are not giving in vain. Seed time and harvest shall not seize. Anything that cannot stop the day and night from coming to be can not stop your
B. Rest of faith is critical to the harvest of life. There is no faith without rest. The proof of faith is the availability of rest. Doubt, unbelief are potential seed and harvest killer. Just go to rest, God is too dependable to deceive. He cannot fail in his covenant.
- Faith in sowing compels or enforces the germination or resurrection of the harvest. While the sowing is happening, do not sow mindlessly, religiously; sow faithfully. The life of the just is in faith.
- Expectation in sowing is the guarantee of the harvest. 1 Corinth. 9:10. You will come to point in your life where you shall be a financial wonder.3. THE LIFESTYLE OF DILIGENCE
Lazy, selfish lifestyle does not secure a future. Any man who loves money does not have any business with God. Money is a legal tender that is only required here on earth. We don’t need money in heaven; but here on earth. Prov. 6:6. 10:5. Matthew 9: 37-38.
- Diligence is a permanent doorway to abundance. The hand of the diligent maketh rich. Differently put, harvest belongs to the wise gatherers. The one who is wise enough is to gather. He that gathereth in summer is a wise son. Some people sit and say ‘I dont have anything to do’, that is an error. There is something Jehovah has planted in you that will kill that poverty around you. Refuse to sit down at home and say you don’t know what to do. Rather, ask: ‘God, what should i do to end poverty in my life? Do not despise days of little beginning. Remember, no food for a lazy man.
- If the harvest does not come to you, aggressively go to the harvest. Don’t sit at home waiting endlessly waiting for opportunity to happen. Remember, the violent taketh it by force.
Don’t just be a tither, giver or a sower, but do all these joyfully, refuse to give up untill God proves Himself in your life. Refuse to give up in your giving, tithing and sowing untill God proves Himself in your life.